From Finesse to Funky, we’ve got you coloured.
Healthy Hair Colour
colour care for your hair
At Fusion Hair Co. the health of your hair comes first. We will not compromise your hair’s integrity at any point for a colour service. We like to carry out a thorough consultation where your hair can be observed and tested to check its health and suitabilty for the service required.
We have been trained on colour by the best in the industry and there is no quick fix or Instagram looking five-minute results! Great hair isn’t cheap! Cheap hair isn’t great! Your hair is your crowning glory and it deserves gentle handling and care to ensure it looks amazing with shine and lustre.
5 Steps to colour success
get a colour you’ll truly love
- Book an In-Salon complimentary consultation. Chat with us, tell us about you and your colour. We will work with you to make sure your new colour is perfect for you.
- Be inspired, but prepared to change. While you may have your heart set on a specific colour, your stylist will guide you to make sure that it’s the right colour for you. What looks good on L.A suntanned skin may not look the same on an English rose. At Fusion Hair Co. we will help you get your perfect colour.
- Share your hair history. Talk to your stylist about any prior hair colouring, whether it was last month or last year.
- Ask questions. If you hear a hair colour term you don’t understand. Ask. Remember to enquire about how to maintain your hair between salon visits. This way you feel confident in your colour.
- Trust your stylist. Listen to your stylist’s opinion. During your complimentary consultation, they will evaluate your hair’s condition and look at your skin tone to match a custom colour formulation for you.
Introduction to this section
Full Hair Colour
After a thorough consultation between you and your stylist, the correct technique and colouring products will be selected to achieve your ideal look.
care for your hair
At Fusion Hair Co. we offer a variety of hair treatments to keep your hair looking its very best.
Why not take advantage of our free consultation to see which hair treatments we would recommend for your hair? Simply get in touch and we can look at what treatments work best for you.